Sunday, January 15, 2006

Did Ya Miss Me?

Sorry y'all. For those of who've been checking back over and over and over again to see if I've written something else (Lindsey and Kelly, especially).....I've been uh.......busy. Life has been happening. Anyway, since I'm still a little busy, I thought I'd just leave you with this thought of the day:


Thought for the Day

Some people are like Slinkies...
Not really good for anything,
but they still bring a smile to your face
when you push them down a flight of stairs

3 Comments:

Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

HOLY DAMN IT'S AN UPDATE!!! Not that this qualifies as an actual update, since you quoted something I've seen in my Inbox no less than 12 times, but at least you made an effort.

Kelly reads your blog? She doesn't read mine . . . smelly ho . . . The other weekend was fun!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh so true! Smelly ho. Who the hell is Artic Skipper. If I don't know who they are why would I read there crap. :]

12:16 PM  
Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Wow, Stinky, that hurts. That really, really hurts.

FERMP!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home