Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Halloween is over but the pictures are still fun!!

Ahhh, Halloween. A time to dress up and pretend that you are someone that you're not. What fun!!! Here are a few pictures of all of us. I think I may have been the only sober one in the group. As disgruntled as I was to have to dress up, I actually had quite a good time once I did. The last picture is of me at work. As you can imagine, I probably would have been sent home to change if I showed up in what I had been wearing out on Saturday, so I played it safe and went as a cowgirl. I really was just concerned with wearing the wig again....it was so much fun to be a blonde!!!

Me and four of my fellow go-go girls (two are in the background).



Me and the Miss Canada contestants

Me and Fawn with Joe Dirt

My friend Andy as his um...friends?

Me and Napoleon Dynamite...he was the best EVER!!!

Here I am being molested by two unknown clowns. I really don't know who they are, but now I realize why I'm scared of clowns.

Jamie, Don Jon and Caitlin. J & C were Miss Canada contestants, Don came as an 80's guy.....his pants were very scary.....I wonder how long he'd been hanging on to those, waiting to wear them for some special occasion....

Me and Brenda at work....and me in the work-safe cowgirl outfit.

Well, Halloween is over once again. Remind me next year how much fun I had dressing up and how much fun it is to go through your child's candy to get the good stuff!!

3 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

I love all the pictures! When am I going to start seeing some incriminating photos of my neice on this blog? Get busy!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Arctic Skipper said...

Shea, I just got your message on my cell! I'M SORRY! I'm not ignoring you, I swear! I've just been busy. Umm, really busy. Busy . . . adopting third world children in an effort to increase the class size of the local elementary schools. Yeah, uh, yeah. :P

Love the pictures! Do you have any of the hot tub party? Do NOT POST THEM - email them to me! :P

11:26 AM  
Blogger Shea said...

Hmmm....incriminating pictures of Miss Brandy.....I'll see what I can dig up....but you're going to have to take some of the heat with me, Karla!!!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home